|Material||Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel plate.|
|Pre-treatment||Water wash, chemical wash, phosphating.|
|Finish||Durable electrostatic powder coating.|
|Colour||Classic grey, two-tone option, or other customized colour.|
|Fittings||Chrome coat rod, index holder, keyed camlock or padlock latch.|
|Accessories||2 keys, assembly screws.|
Features of Single Door Steel Locker
- Knock down and easy assembling construction.
- Different locks for option.
- Different colour for option.
- Different air ventilation for option.
- Standing legs available.
- Sloping top available.
- Master key available.
- Core removable lock available.
6 steps to assemble the Single Door Steel Locker.
- Bolt the left side and back plate with self-tapping screws(5×12)
- Bolt the right plate and back plate in the same way as the first step
- Fix the door frame onto both of the side plates
- Install the top and bottom plate respectively
- Install the shelf and hanging rod
- Adjust each part till fit well after installation.