|Material||Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel plate.|
|Pre-treatment||Water wash, chemical wash, phosphating.|
|Finish||Durable electrostatic powder coating.|
|Colour||Classic grey, two-tone option, or other customized colour.|
|Fittings||With narrow frame.|
|Accessories||2 keys, assembly screws.|
- Knock down and easy assembling construction.
- Master keyed central locking system from CYBER LOCK.
- Anti tilt machanism allowing one drawer opening at one time for safety purpose.
- Smooth full extension metal ball bearing runners.
- Internal full length side strength support.
- 40kg loading capacity for each drawer.
- Movable file bar for adapting hanging file of different size.
- Different colour for option.
- Warranty: 10 years.
14 steps to assemble the Modern Lateral File Cabinet.
- Bend the drawer box as the drawing
- Install the back drawer sealing
- Fix the inner rail onto the left and right drawer panel
- Install the face panel
- Install the front drawer sealing
- Fix the movable hanging rod onto the place where you need
- Bolt the left side and left back with self-tapping screws(5X12)
- Bolt the left back and right back by back connection
- Bolt the right side and right back with self-tapping screws(5X12)
- Install door frame properly
- Install the bottom plate as the drawings
- Install the top plate as the drawings
- Install the drawers. (Attention: put the blocking shaft of the lock at the top of anti-return rail)
- Adjust each part till fit well, installation complete.