|Material||Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel plate.|
|Pre-treatment||Water wash, chemical wash, phosphating.|
|Finish||Durable electrostatic powder coating.|
|Colour||Classic grey, two-tone option, or other customized colour.|
|Accessories||2 keys, assembly screws.|
- Knock down and easy assembling construction.
- Different locks for option.
- Different colour for option.
- Adjustable shelves
- With huge loading capacity for each shelf.
- Reinforced doors for strength.
- Master key available.
12 steps to assemble the 2 Door Metal Cabinets.
- Connect the left side and left back plate together.
- Connect the right back plate and left back plate together.
- Connect the right side and right back plate together.
- Fix the inner bottom skirting with M4 screws.
- Put the outer bottom skirting onto the inner bottom panel.
- Install the bottom plate.
- Install the top and bottom plate respectively
- Place the shelf holders to the required height, then place the shelves.
- Install the doors.
- Install the adjusting feet with self-tapping screw(5×12)
- Adjust the feet with shape”-” screwdriver and place the end caps.
- Adjust each part till fit well after installation.