|Material||Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel plate.|
|Pre-treatment||Water wash, chemical wash, phosphating.|
|Finish||Durable electrostatic powder coating.|
|Colour||Classic grey, two-tone option, or other customized colour.|
|Accessories||2 keys, assembly screws.|
- Knock down and easy assembling construction.
- Adjustable shelves with dual purpose for box file/hanging files.
- With huge loading capacity for each shelf.
- Reinforced doors for strength.
- Different locks for option.
- Master key available.
12 steps to assemble the Small Roller Shutter Cabinets.
- Connect the side plate and back plate with self-tapping screws(5×10).
- Connect right back plate in the same way as the first step.
- Connect the other side plate in the same way.
- Fix the door frame onto both of the side plates.
- Install the bottom plate as the sign shows.
- Install the top plate as the picture shows.
- Install the lower slide rail onto the bottom plate.
- Install the shutter door,put the upper slide rail onto it and then fix them.
- Install the rail and center locater as the sign shows.
- Connect the interlayer with self-tapping screws(5×10).
- Install the shelf and inner bottom palte.
- Installation complete.