|Material||Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel plate.|
|Pre-treatment||Water wash, chemical wash, phosphating.|
|Finish||Durable electrostatic powder coating.|
|Colour||Classic grey, two-tone option, or other customized colour.|
|Accessories||2 keys, assembly screws.|
- Knock down and easy assembling construction.
- Different locks for option.
- Different colour for option.
- With 50kg loading capacity for each shelf.
- Master key available.
- Core removable key available.
6 steps to assemble the Sliding Doors Cupboard.
- Connect the left side plate with back plate by self-tapping screws(5×12).
- Connect the right side plate with back plate.
- Fix the door frame onto both of the side plates.
- Install the top and bottom plates respectively.
- Install the shelves
- Adjust each part till fit well after installation.