|Material||Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel plate.|
|Pre-treatment||Water wash, chemical wash, phosphating.|
|Finish||Durable electrostatic powder coating.|
|Colour||Classic grey, two-tone option, or other customized colour.|
|Fittings||Chrome coat rod, index holder, keyed camlock or padlock latch.|
|Accessories||4 keys, assembly screws.|
- Knock down and easy assembling construction.
- Different locks for option.
- Different colour for option.
- Different air ventilation for option.
- Standing legs available.
- Sloping top available.
- Master key available.
- Core removable key available.
9 steps to assemble the 2 Door Steel School Lockers.
- Connect the left side plate with back plate by self-tapping screws(5×12).
- Connect the right side plate with back plate.
- Fix the door frame onto both of the side plates.
- Install the bottom plate firstly, and put the lower division plate into the locker.
- Install the top plate with screws(5×12), and then install the division plate.
- Install the small shelves as shown in the picture.
- Install the hanging rods.
- Install the standing feet with screws(5×12).
- Adjust each part till fit well after installation.