|Material||Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel plate.|
|Pre-treatment||Water wash, chemical wash, phosphating.|
|Finish||Durable electrostatic powder coating.|
|Colour||Classic grey, two-tone option, or other customized colour.|
|Fittings||Chrome coat rod, index holder, keyed camlock or padlock latch.|
|Accessories||4 keys, assembly screws.|
- Knock down and easy assembling construction.
- Different locks for option.
- Different colour for option.
- Different air ventilation for option.
- Standing legs available.
- Sloping top available.
- Master key available.
- Core removable lock available.
6 steps to assemble the 2 Tier Metal Lockers.
- Connect the left side with back plate by self-tapping screws(5×12).
- Connect the right side with back plate in the same way as the first step.
- Fix the door frame onto both of the side plates.
- Fix the top pate, bottom plate and middle plate with self-tapping screw(5*12).
- Install the hanging rod.
- Install the standing feet with self-tapping screws(5×12), then adjust each part till fit well after installation.