|Material||Heavy gauge cold-rolled steel plate.|
|Pre-treatment||Water wash, chemical wash, phosphating.|
|Finish||Durable electrostatic powder coating.|
|Colour||Classic grey, two-tone option, or other customized colour.|
|Fittings||Index holder, keyed camlock or padlock latch.|
|Accessories||16 keys, assembly screws.|
- Knock down and easy assembling construction.
- Different locks for option.
- Different colour for option.
- Different air ventilation for option.
- Standing legs available.
- Sloping top available.
- Master key available.
- Core removable lock available.
9 steps to assemble the Eight Door Workwear Lockers.
- Connect the left side plate with back plate by self-tapping screws(5×12).
- Connect the right side plate with back plate.
- Fix the door frame onto both of the side plates.
- Install the top plate and fix it with screws(5×12).
- Install the bottom plate and fix it with screws(5×12).
- Install the middle plates.
- Install the division plates. (Pay attention to the difference of upper and lower ones, the upper one is small and lower one is big.)
- Install the standing feet with screws(5×12).
- Adjust each part till fit well after installation.